Broken Arms Games
Based in Italy
4 May 2017
Xbox ONE (Coming soon)
PS4 (Coming soon)
Nintendo Switch (Coming soon)
iOS App Store
|PC: 9,99 USD|
|iOS: 2,99 USD|
ATOMINE is a twin stick procedural shooter rogue-lite set in a virtual world with minimalist design, where the player recounts on the screen the real events of STUXNET, the first weapon ever created in the form of computer virus. In every run the player has to clear the level area from all the enemies in order to unlock the portal to the next level. During the run every killed enemy will leave on the ground XPs, energy and/or weapon modules.
In 2011, Sergey Ulasen, discovered STUXNET, a malicious computer worm, initially spreaded via Microsoft Windows, and targeted Siemens industrial control systems, defined as a sleeping threat, waiting for a trigger to start its activation. STUXNET is the first discovered malware that spies on and subverts industrial systems, and the first to include a programmable logic controller (PLC) rootkit. The worm has been founded infecting especially nuclear power plants and oil drilling systems. ATOMINE, like STUXNET, is a virus who needs to get stronger in order to reach and eventually infect and compile itself into the target source code. The electronic voice in the background and many element on screen, tell to the player what's the target of the run.
- Fast and Fun: ATOMINE is fast. There are a lot of enemies and you have to kill all of them to complete the levels. But don't worry, you have infinite ammo and a (great) modular weapon system.
- Weapon System: In ATOMINE the player can modify his weapon using special modules that he will find in the game. The modules have effect to specific parts of the weapons: type of bullets, number of bullets, rate of fire and other mutators.
- Procedural Generated / Roguelite: The world of ATOMINE is composed by levels procedurally-generated. Every level has different type of enemy and environment. The player has to complete all levels with only one life. If ATOMINE is destroyed, the game is over.
- Counter Hacking: During a run, the system can detect the intrusion and modify the game, so player must act quickly. If the player fails to hijack the counter hacking maneuver, the challenge will become really tough.
- Boss Battle: There are not only "small" enemies. ATOMINE must also defeat big and powerful bosses.
- Unique Weapon System: The player can program his/her own Weapon combining more than 100 modules, that better fits the personal gameplay style
- Upgrade ATOMINE’s version unlocking more than 30 different mutators
- Choose between 9 different ATOMINE branches, with unique gameplay style
- Avoid to get caught with QuickTime event counter hacking
- Hack through seven playable main worlds and procedurally generated levels
- Tons of unlockable items, enemies, bosses and more
- Steam Trading Card (Steam only)
- Controller support (Steam only)
ATOMINE - Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "[email protected]" ATOMINE has been selected as part of the [email protected] program (2016)
- "Steam Greenlight" ATOMINE is on Steam Greenlight: VOTE US - http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855971495
ATOMINE Steam Page
ATOMINE is available on Steam: buy it! store.steampowered.com.
Steam Greenlight Campaign
ATOMINE is on Steam Greenlight: VOTE US steamcommunity.com.
Atomine Pinterest Board
All graphics and artistic Atomine reference it.pinterest.com.
STUXNET video source
STUXNET story reference youtube.com.
Atomine live Twitch
Every Thursday we showcase live on Twitch the development/gameplay of the game twitch.tv.
About Broken Arms Games
We develop videogames, it's easy ^^
More information on Broken Arms Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
2D and 3D Artist
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks